Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) is the only multidisciplinary and research-oriented in China that is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering. It is one of the first universities to enter into the 211 Project and the 985 Project as well as one of the National “Double First-Class” Universities (Classification A).
The School of Management was founded in 1990 with the integration of Department of Management and China Equipment Training Center. Research and Education in Management have already started since the foundation of Northwestern Polytechnical University. With nearly 30 years of development, it has evolved into an influential school within NPU for systematic disciplines, and rich teaching resources. The mission of the School of Management is to deliver in global context innovative, management education, and applied research connected to management science and business administration. The School is comprised of five teaching and research departments and delivering a broad range of study programs for undergraduate, graduate, doctorate/PhD students, and professional development. As a research-focused school, the School currently has 89academic staff, 10 research groups, and 4 research institutes. Over 100 research projects are sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Social Science Foundation of China, the National Aviation Foundation, and the Project 863. The School has become one of the most important education and research centers for management study in China.
The School of Management continues to grow rapidly, particularly in the development of international collaboration. In line with the School’s development plan and to meet the thriving market demand, the School also offers Bachelor and Master (3+2) programs, Double Masters programs, and Short-term Exchange programs with its global partners from the USA, the UK, France, Canada, Japan, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, and Italy.
Employment Type:Fixed term contract.
➢Management Science And Engineering:
nManagement System Engineering
nInformation Managementand Information System
nOrganizational Behaviorand Human Resource Management
nInnovationand Entrepreneurship Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
(1) A PhD degree from any field of the above recruiting disciplines or related fields.
(2) Studying or research experience in overseas prestigious universities, research institutions, or renowned enterprises isrequired.Or invited to participate in high-level overseas academic conferences and make aspeechmore than once.
(3) Recognition in the discipline through innovative and distinguished contribution in research, demonstrated by proven publication recordin journals of international standing.
(4)Conduct full-time teaching and research in the school.
Compensation and Benefits:
(1)Annual salary：professor RMB450,000;associate professor RMB350,000; assistant professor RMB 300,000.Please notice all the salary are pre-tax; plus, performance reward (granted based on the contribution).
(2) Settlement allowance: professor RMB 100,000/personplus about RMB 30,000/year Housing allowance; associate professor RMB 60,000/person plus about RMB 20,000/year Housing allowance; assistant professorRMB60,000/person.plus about RMB 20,000/year Housing allowance.
(3) Research startup funding: professor RMB100,000/person; associate professor RMB100,000/person; assistant professor RMB 80,000/person.
(4) Enjoy benefits like insurance, mediccare and others. Employees’ children are eligible for studying at national well-known and top provincial-level kindergarten, primary and high school affiliated with the University.
(5) Talents who are selected into “Thousand Talent Plan” of Shaanxi province will receive bonus of RMB 600,000/person (tax free) and startup funding of RMB 300,000 - 1000,000/person.
(6) Talents whohaverelied on ouruniversitytoapply national levelYouth Talent Programandhavereachedthe final defensewill be offered with double research startupfunding.
Application Deadline:Open until filled.
Position Start Date:Available immediately.
How to apply:
Submit a detailed updated C.V in MS Word or PDF version, including educational, research and professional experiences to International Affairs Office by Email Ms. Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.